If you would like to read more about what we are doing to keep all of our employees and riders safe, click here.
As our city re-opens, we are thrilled to welcome riders back on our buses and trains. At the same time, we would like to encourage all of our customers to observe the following tips to stay safe while making trips on transit.
- Wear a face covering such as a mask, scarf, or bandana while on board. In compliance with local ordinances, effective, 6 p.m. Friday, June 26, 2020, Trinity Metro will require all employees and customers to wear face masks, covering their nose and mouth.
- Whether you are at a bus stop or inside a train car, keep a minimum of six feet between you and others.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently, especially before and after using public transit.
- When traveling, allow yourself plenty of time to avoid crowded buses or trains. If a bus or train is at capacity, you might have to wait for the next one.
- Limit non-essential touching of handrails, straps, seat backs and other surfaces.
- Help us keep our drivers and conductors safe. Please only interact with them when absolutely necessary.
If you are looking for more tips to stay healthy while making trips on transit, please visit Tarrant Transit Alliance‘s website. They have put together many tools, such as the infographic on this post, to help you stay safe on board.
If you would like to learn more about what Trinity Metro is doing to keep its customers and employees safe, please click here.