At the Fort Worth Transit Authority, we’re committed to getting you to your destination safely. To keep our services as safe as possible, we need your help. Be our eyes and ears. Observe and report activities and things that are out of the ordinary. Follow the safety guidelines and be alert.
We can all count on a safe ride if we can count on each other to be alert, watchful and aware.
• Loitering or tampering with an unattended bus
• Individuals secretively taking pictures of transit facilities, underpasses or bridges
• Visible signs of nervousness
• Excessive sweating
• Spray bottles or aerosol canisters
• Inappropriate clothing that is excessively baggy or too heavy in warmer weather
• Placement in an out-of-the-way location
• Individuals in the act of abandoning a package and hastily departing the area
• Unusual attached batteries, wires, tanks, bottles or bags that might contain chemicals
• An attached message
• A suspicious cloud, mist, gas, vapor, odor or seeping fluid
• Nearby individuals showing signs of illness or distress