Skip to content
FEBRUARY 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
- Expanded the service area for the Alliance and Mercantile ZIPZONEs to provide easy access to popular destinations
- Exceeded on-time performance goals for ACCESS, TEXRail and TRE
- Provided 3,043 rides to employment seekers
FEBRUARY 2021 COVID-19 RIDERSHIP UPDATES
- Provided 7,486 trips to the Medical District on bus
- Provided 6,641 medical and grocery trips on ACCESS service
- Provided 5,001 dialysis trips on ACCESS service
MARCH 2021 GOALS
- Increase coverage of the Near Southside ZIPZONE to serve more customers
- Meet TEXRail ridership goal of 22,239
- Meet bus and The Dash on-time performance goal of 90%
DID YOU KNOW?
- During the historic winter storm in February, Trinity Metro provided transportation to warming stations at the Fort Worth Convention Center to citizens who lost power
- Trinity Metro has been providing free rides to those traveling to seek employment opportunities. Since the program started in September 2020, through the end of February 21,236 rides were taken.
- Trinity Metro began a partnership with the Fort Worth Opera to bring FWO GO, mobile opera performances to locations on our routes.