What is EASYRIDE?
Trinity Metro EASYRIDE is a corporate/community partner program that provides transit discounts to Tarrant County organizations and their associates. The program allows organizations to offer transit discounts as a part of their benefits package while saving money. It also provides their associates access to safe, reliable public transportation. Local transit options include Trinity Metro buses, TEXRail and Trinity Railway Express (TRE) from Fort Worth to CentrePort and ZIPZONE ridesharing. Regional options include all bus and rail services offered by Trinity Metro, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) and Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA).
How EASYRIDE Works
Getting started is easy! Just contact Trinity Metro at EASYRIDE@ridetm.org. We have select plan options to meet your specific business needs. It costs nothing to join the program, and once your organization completes an agreement with Trinity Metro, your EASYRIDE Ambassador will receive registration instructions, along with a unique code. Then you and your associates are on your way to receiving a 25% discount on transit tickets! Trinity Metro will also provide additional resources for you to promote the program.
- Improve employee recruitment and retention
- Offer transit discounts as part of benefits package
- Improve productivity and reduce tardiness
- Reduce traffic congestion and air pollution
- Reduce parking costs and capacity needs
- Show commitment to sustainability
- Access to dependable transportation
- Eliminate parking expenses and hassles
- Improve physical and mental health
- Reduce stress, vehicle wear-and-tear, and traffic congestion
- Safer than individual vehicles
EASYRIDE Physical Location
For in-person payment and annual EASYRIDE ticket distribution, visit us at Fort Worth Central Station.
Fort Worth Central Station
1001 Jones Street (9th & Jones, Downtown)
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Monday – Friday (6 a.m.-7:30 p.m.)
Saturday-Sunday (9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Metered parking available