Fort Worth’s most famous festival kicks off next week and we’re happy to navigate the traffic and parking for you! Look for downtown bus routes that go through our Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) – it’s just 2 blocks away from the festival.
Coming from outside Fort Worth? Climb aboard the TRE. TRE will operate on a normal schedule on 4/19, 4/20 and 4/21 with special Sunday service in operation on 4/22.
Fortress Festival is ready to celebrate it’s 2ndyear in Fort Worth. Buy your tickets today to see great music in the Cultural District along bus route 2. Route 2 runs up to every 15 minutes, 7 days a week!
EVENTS AND DESTINATIONS
4/13/18 – Opera for Everyone at the Kimbell Art Museum is along bus route 2.
4/14/18 – Cliburn Concerts – Hannah Lash at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth along bus route 2.
4/22/18 – Ride bus routes 1, 5a or 25 to see the Toty and Andy Clown Showon the 3rd floor of El Mercado at La Gran Plaza Shopping Center.
• 4/13/18 – Friday on the Green Concert Series
• 4/15/18 – Open Streets (special note: Route 4 will have a small detour due to road closures for the event)
Hop on board Molly the Trolley! Our fare free trolley circulates downtown 7 days a week and stops right at Bass Performance Hall. Enjoy a ride to these great shows:
• Now through 4/15/18 – Dixie’s Never Wear a Tube Top While Riding a Mechanical Bull and 16 Other Things I Learned While I Was Drinking Last Thursday
• 4/13/18 through 4/15/18 – Pink Martini
• 4/26/18 – Emanuel Ax, piano
Every third Thursday of the month, the Fort Worth Stockyards hosts Sippin’ and Shoppin’. Ride on up on bus route 15!
Visit https://ridetrinitymetro.org/to see all our routes like bus route 44 and bus route 45 to Tarrant County College Northwest Campus.