Experienced Bus Operators and Bus Operator Trainees
$17.00 per hour training wage increases to $18.50 when released from training and progresses to $25 per hour in only 4 years!
Applicants who possess a CDL with passenger endorsement at time of hire will move up to $20 per hour after training!
Trinity Metro offers great benefits!
- Competitive pay
- Company-paid training (No CDL? No problem. We’ll train you.)
- Comprehensive benefit program with a significant discount on medical coverage if you participate in the agency’s wellness program
- On-site Health Clinic – available to all employees and free to those on the medical plan
- On-site Fitness Center with a personal trainer
- Company-paid credit monitoring service
- Company paid Life Insurance, plus Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Up to 6% employer contributions in the retirement plans
- Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarship opportunities
- And much more!
Trinity Metro is currently looking for applicants with good customer service skills, a positive demeanor and a professional manner.
- Transporting passengers in a safe, courteous and reliable manner along a designated route with a defined time schedule.
- Reporting to work on time and in the proper uniform.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Knowing, understanding and following all safety rules and traffic laws.
- Operating the bus lifts, securing wheelchairs and offering assistance to passengers.
- Operating a two-way radio system in accordance with Trinity Metro rules and FCC regulations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Texas driver license.
- Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with three (3) years of good driving history.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Apply Online: Application