Bus Operators Needed!
If you’re looking for a career with great advancement opportunities, awesome benefits, a state-of-the-art gym onsite with a personal trainer, plus free access to our healthcare clinic (if enrolled in our medical plan), then Trinity Metro is where you want to be.
We are hiring positive, friendly, reliable operators.
No CDL? No problem. We can help you earn your license right here!
Do you have your CDL but still need the Passenger Endorsement? We can help with that, too.
If you already have your CDL+Passenger, then you can move right into our operator training program.
What you will do:
- Operate our clean, comfortable, climate-controlled buses on a route following a time schedule
- Provide information to passengers in a courteous, efficient manner
- Collect fares and punch transfers
- Make announcements to passengers when approaching the destinations
- Keep in contact with our dispatchers using a two-way radio system
- Prepare occasional written reports on traffic accidents, bus incidents, road damage, etc.
- Use correct safety procedures to assist passengers with disabilities by operating wheelchair lifts and securing wheelchairs or other assistive devices
- And, of course, report for duty in your proper, professional uniform
What we offer:
- Solid, predictable pay raises during the first four years. You’ll start at $15.50 and move to $23.80
- Onsite gym (with access for you and a family member)
- A personal trainer in the gym
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and retirement
- Access to our healthcare clinic for you and your family (free if enrolled in our medical plan)
- Free credit monitoring service
What you need:
- Be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license for three years
- Be able to work a flexible schedule between Monday-Sunday
- Pass a drug, physical, motor vehicle and criminal background check
- A desire to have a professional career with long-term potential
Apply today using the link below or call our recruiting line at 817-215-8716 to schedule an interview.