Bus and bench advertising make an impact and make a difference. Transit advertising offers something more direct than a banner ad, social media boost, or local tv spot. Here are some frequent questions that we get about advertising on Trinity Metro.
Q: What are the benefits of bus advertising?
- You can get in front of people next to their vehicle, commuters, and pedestrians that have to acknowledge and recognize each passing bus.
- Buses travel across the market, so your advertisement can be seen through the entire service area.
- Ads can’t be blocked, skipped, or avoided like other media.
- Visibility increases during peak commuter times, amplifying the impact even more.
Q: Which types of bus advertising do you offer?
A wide variety of bus advertising options are available, from a small placard on the side or back of the bus to a fully-wrapped bus.
Q: What about static street furniture? Can I advertise there?
- Yes, bench ads are popular for restaurants, salons, spas, legal, services, real estate, gyms, and other location-based businesses.
- Bench ads are an affordable option to build long-term awareness for a prolonged period of time.
Q: What do I get it I advertise with Trinity Metro?
Trinity Metro has partnered with Adsposure to provide effective advertising solutions. Adsposure provides design, printing, installation, and advertising consultation services.
Q: I want to advertise with Trinity Metro! Who should I contact?