Did you know?
- Trinity Metro has 47 regular bus routes with more than 2,000 bus stops.
- All of the standard buses used compressed natural gas (CNG), which is on top of the bus.
- The length ranges from 30-foot trolleys to 40-foot buses to 60-foot articulated.
- The Dash is an electric bus route that travels between Fort Worth, Crockett Row, the Cultural District and Dickies Arena.
- Buses are equipped with wheelchair ramps that can be lowered to assist passengers.
- Like bicycling? Bus bike racks make it convenient for riders to take bikes to their destination.
- Buses “kneel” by lowering the entrance to make it easier to get on board.
- Trinity Metro offers paratransit services with ACCESS vans.